Sylvie Beljanski, a French lawyer by trade, is a health advocate for holistic medicine, public speaker, internationally known author and entrepreneur. She is the Founder and Executive Vice President of The Beljanski Foundation, whose mission is to research natural approaches to cancer. She is also the CEO of Maison Beljanski, an international dietary supplement company.
Ms. Beljanski is the award winning author of “Winning The War On Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure” (which has been translated in French under the title “Gagner La Lutte Contre Le Cancer: La Découverte don’t la République n’a pas Voulu”). This book has helped propel Ms. Beljanski to be a sought-after speaker at health and wellness conferences globally, where she has educated thousands of people about scientific breakthroughs in the field of integrative medicine.
Sylvie Beljanski was born in New York City after her father, Mirko Beljanski, PhD came to New York to pursue a two-year fellowship with Nobel Prize winner, Severo Ochoa, known for his DNA research on living cells.
Raised and educated in Paris, she attended The Sorbonne, where she received her law degree, and was admitted to the French Bar.
"To learn what causes cancer and how herbal medicine can treat it, read Winning the War on Cancer."
In 1996, Ms. Beljanski founded Natural Source International, Ltd., a company that brings together science and nature to create innovative natural/organic health and beauty products. These well-known products are now used around the world.
In 1999, Ms. Beljanski founded The Beljanski Foundation, a registered non-profit, whose mission is to further Dr. Beljanski’s research within a network of high-profile research institutions. Since then, she has been serving as the Executive Vice President of the Foundation, relentlessly spreading the word and educating the public about the effects of environmental toxics on our health.
Ms. Beljanski is a sought-after speaker at health and wellness conferences globally, where she has educated thousands of people about the importance of detoxification as a defense against harmful toxins that can cause serious disease and infections. She recommends The Beljanski Approach to Wellness as a practical means to avoid environmental toxins, remove them, and repair the cellular process.
In 2018, Ms. Beljanski opened the doors to Maison Beljanski, a two-story building in the heart of Manhattan, dedicated to the legacy of her father, Dr. Beljanski. The first floor, home of The Beljanski Foundation, will also serve as a site to host numerous conferences on different aspects of health and wellness.
Later that year, Sylvie wrote a book Winning The War On Cancer: The Epic Journey Towards a Natural Cure (Morgan James). It is a critical book to read if you know anyone with cancer that has been incredibly well received. The book has also been translated into French under the title Gagner La Lutte Contre Le Cancer.
Since being published, the book has been featured in over 100 Hudson News locations throughout the United States and in the Barnes & Noble flagship store on 5th Avenue in New York City. It has received numerous awards, including:
- Big Book Award – Winner in the Health and Alternative Medicine category
- American Book Festival – Finalist in the Health and Alternative Medicine category
- International Book Awards – Winner in the Health and Alternative Medicine category
- Independent Press Award – Winner in the Health and Alternative Medicine category
- Amazon Best Seller – # 1 Best Seller in the Holistic Health category, # 2 Best Seller in the Health and Oncology category
- Foreward Indies Award – Finalist for Best Books for Indie Publishing
- Nautilus Book Award – Winner in the Inspiration category
- New Apple Book Award – Winner in the Health and Medicine category
- Online Book Club Book of the Year – Winner in the non-fiction category
- Online Book Club Book of the Month – Winner for the month of January 2019
- Online Book Club Book of the Day – Winner November 3, 2018
- Firebird Book Award – Winner in the Alternative Medicine, Cancer and Health categories
- Best of Los Angeles Award – Winner of the “Best Cancer Prevention Book – 2023″
Recently Sylvie launched a series of events at Maison Beljanski, called Healthy Tuesdays, to help people Feel Better Naturally. Healthy Tuesdays has created a community of healthcare professionals who come together on a regular basis to share groundbreaking information, all related to holistic health, and a community of laypersons eager to learn more about the resources that those healthcare professionals may offer. Healthy Tuesdays are now also in France under the name Les Jeudis de la Santé.
"I absolutely loved the book. I award it 5 out of 5 stars."
Sylvie is an active member of:
- National Speakers Association
- National Association of Professional Women
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- Greater New York Chamber of Commerce
- The Fashion Group International
- The Luxury Marketing Council
- Gotham NY Health & Longevity
Featured in select media including:
- The Hill
- USA TODAY
- Marie Claire
- NBC News
- Townsend Letter
- Men’s Health
- The Doctor’s Prescription for Healthy Living
Conference presentations including:
- Global Cancer Symposium
- Navel Expo NYC
- Barnes & Noble 5th Avenue NYC
- Integrative Healthcare Symposium
- ScHO Expo Long Island
- New Life Expo
- Annie Appleseed Project
- European Council of Integrative Medicine
- MEDNAT Expo (Switzerland)
To continue to discover more about Sylvie, please visit https://sylviebeljanski.com
Sylvie is the Founder and Executive Vice President of
The Beljanski Foundation
Working To Cure Cancer The Natural Way
The Beljanski Foundation was selected as one of the only nonprofit cancer research organizations in New York to earn the Great NonProfits Golden Seal of Approval.
The Beljanski Foundation continues to pride itself on helping the community by working to cure cancer the natural way.
Book Sylvie Beljanski as a Speaker
Hosting a Virtual Event?
Contact Sylvie to Speak!
For any other inquiries, please click here.
Winning The War On Cancer is a true story of the discovery of a new and promising approach to cancer treatment. Learn more about natural, non-toxic approaches to cancer and other chronic diseases at one of the following events organized by The Beljanski Foundation or our Partners in Health. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to The Beljanski Foundation to help fund anticancer research to cure cancer the natural way.